Natures Pure Spa Shock / Activator / Oxidizer – 2lb

Original price was: $29.99.Current price is: $24.99.

2lb Container Natures Pure Spa Oxidizing Shock

Natures Pure Spa Oxidizing Shock is an odorless Non-Chlorine product that is used by hot tub owners whether they use chlorine or bromine. It is a powerful oxidizer formulated to be safe to use after each use of the hot tub whether you are using chlorine, bromine, or mineral purifiers. Spa Oxidizer is a shock not a sanitizer and is extremely effective in eliminating organic contaminants introduced by bathers such as body oils, lotions, urine, etc. along with environmental factors like rain and wind. Essentially it allows sanitizers to more be effective in eliminating bacteria and viruses along with reducing the frequency of adding sanitizers in order to keep a proper ppm level. Best of all it contains no chlorine, unlike bromine, so it is essentially odorless.

Natures Pure Spa® Oxidizing Shock is part 2 of the complete Natures Pure Spa® Program. Utilizing this product along with a Natures Pure Spa® Mineral Cartridge (part 3) and Natures Pure Spa Energizer (part 4) will allow you to use up to 80% less chlorine or bromine. This significant reduction in chemical usage makes your spa experience more pleasant and enjoyable, not to mention the reduction in dry skin and irritation caused by harsh sanitizers.


Add 2 ounces per 300 gallons of water each time you exit your spa or 2 ounces weekly if the spa has not been used. Make certain filtration pump is active for at least 30 minutes each time you add Spa Activator.

Weight 2 lbs
Dimensions 10 × 4 × 4 in

Natures Pure Spa